It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. Here is a brief insight into what we’ve been up to (in no particular order):
- Leading Summer Camp in Småland for 60 youth from Immanuel International Church (Stockholm) & Fisher’s Creek (Gothenburg).
- Involved in the life & ministry of Immanuel International Church.
- A short break to Oslo, Norway – just the two of us.
- Visiting family back in the UK & catching up with some friends too.
- Buying & moving into our own apartment in Stockholm.
- Enjoying the incredibly warm (& thunderstormy) Swedish Summer from said new apartment.
- Continuing to work on our musical projects as Salt of the Sound, Anita Tatlow & Benjamin Tatlow.
- Working on our global healthy living business & helping the new people in our team to do the same for themselves. Want to know more? Get in touch.
Exciting music news!
We are just putting the finishing touches together for our Brand New EP, entitled ‘Through the Mist’. You can read more about the inspiration behind this project over at our website.
And here is a preview track from the EP:
Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below or on SoundCloud. I always love to hear from you.