Despite the fact that I have a degree in music, if you had asked me 10 years ago what I’d be doing, writing music and carving out my own career in wouldn’t have been the answer.
But that is exactly what I, together with my producer/husband Ben, do. My music portfolio requires me to wear many hats – my most loved are those as singer-songwriter and vocal recording artist here in Stockholm, Sweden.
International Worship Leader
My other musical hat is as worship leader and musical director at Immanuel International Church in Stockholm, Sweden. This role has also had us leading worship retreats and workshops at churches around Europe – if you would like to know more about us as worship leaders or would like us to come and lead worship, a workshop or retreat at your church, do get in touch.
Our Music In The Press
Our music as Salt Of The Sound has been critically acclaimed by the Christian music press, and featured on a wide selection of radio stations (BBC, UCB) and podcasts (Pray As You Go, Dave’s Lounge).
- “Put this on if you’re looking for some serious peace in audio form.”
New Release Today review of Waiting For The Dawn (2016)
- “Leaves the listener searching, wondering… grabbing out for the beauty that is in this world. 5/5”
Louder Than The Music review of Echoes Of Wonder (2015)
- “Anita’s ethereal voice invites you to listen to God in stillness and quiet”
Never For Nothing (2014)
- “Evocative and beautiful. A stunning reflection of what it is to dwell in the presence of God”
JesusWired review of It Must Be Hope (2014)
- “The album is like a tranquil place where someone finds rest. 5/5”
CMAddict review of Journeys (2013)
- “A delightfully ethereal and unquestionably strong first album.”
Cross Rhythms review of Journeys (2013)
2015 – ‘Best Music’ in The Gospel of Jon, The Attic Film Festival